Friday 29 January 2016

Celebration with Happiness







As we know celebration is a part of life, so we have to celebrate each and every single moment in our life. Friends I told you one story in this story so many characters i meet in my life they all are very funny one of my best friend his name is chinu, his original name I m not going to disclosed because of some reason, now story is chinu wants to go usa when we know about this we decide to give him a big party. So as you know celebration without cake looks incomplete so we order online cake delivery in Pune. he is busy on this particular day so we plan a surprise party on my house one of my friend name is sagar he is give me a idea how we call chinu on this particular day. He told me make an excuse like I m not feeling good please come I m waiting for you I think this will be work so we decide and execute your plan. Now we have only hours for decorating my house with flowers and other decorative things like balloons etc. Me and sagar d and one of my friend name is sagar r we all are going to market for purchasing things like milk, aalu, and ghee or many things which we need to make food. We are ready with food and almost we completed decoration only we are waiting for one person who name is chinu, at afternoon we called chinu and asked where are you right now he told us I m not coming because of heavy rain out there we felt upset, I cut the phone call when I told sagar about this sagar seems very upset sagar told me please do something but invite chinu as soon as possible, after few min chinu called me and asked me how’s your health right now so I told I m still suffering for vomiting please come dear after he listing this he told me somehow I will come as soon as possible he called some of friends how have car, they all are coming to my house we are happy when we know about this. Now sagar told me please call to wasim he is our friend wasim told us I m not coming because I m with my friends which is came form rajsthan. Now we are again waiting for chinu it’s 5:00 o’clock sagar told me call chine whereis he so I call chinu, he told me I m on the way I will reach till around 7pm. Now only one thing to do we decided order Online cake in Pune. now it’s 7 pm chinu came to my house when he saw sagar he feel very happy now it’s time for celebration we cut the cake and dance with chinu we all are very happy after cutting cake we decided go for a long drive we enjoy a lot when I remember those days my eyes wet with tears awesome days I missed a lot those days

1 comment:

  1. "The joyous celebration captured in every slice! This Girls Birthday Cake is a masterpiece, radiating happiness in every detail. Kudos to the creator for turning sweet moments into delicious memories!"
    Girls birthday cake

    ReplyDelete